Burgs, Busch and Bread
We are pleased to offer you the “Three Big B’s” package featuring visits to highlights of the region, between April and October.
- Welcome gift and a fruit platter in the room
- Two nights’ accommodation (arrival on Friday after 2 pm, departure on Sunday) with our generous breakfast buffet
- One three-course dinner in either of our partner restaurants.
Indulge yourself with authentic Italian cooking in La Locanda or savour delectable
German and international cuisine in the Pampel-Muse.
Both restaurants offer you a delightful surprise: a special chef’s menu.
- On the Saturday, we set out after a hearty breakfast to visit the Three Big B’s.
- the first stop is Plesse Castle, known to Goethe and Wilhelm Busch,
where you take a one-hour guided tour.
- We then drive on to the " Wilhelm Busch Mill " the setting for the well-known Max and Moritz tales. Learn about this unique writer and illustrator, and marvel at the old mill machinery, still in working order.
- And so on to the final Big B " the European Bread Museum ". You’ll be astonished at all there is to know about bread.
To fortify yourself after this event-packed day, what better than a substantial snack in the museum’s own Café Backstübl, with bread fresh from the bakery’s wood ovens?. Take a final stroll along the Weisswasserbach, a local stream, before returning to the hotel.
- Free use of the hotel’s sauna, swimming pool, city bikes
and parking spaces directly in front of the hotel.
- The price of the above package, including service and VAT
but excluding drinks with meals and the required shuttle transport,
- is €172.00 per person for accommodation in a double room.
- Extra charge for single room: €32.00 per person